The Principal, Assistant Principal, Sub-school Leaders and Level Coordinators comprise the Euroa Secondary College Leadership Team.
Currently the members are:
Principal – Kevin Bott (Acting)
- 7/8 Junior Sub School Leader – Matthew Long
- 7 Educational Leadership – Janet Street
- 8 Educational Leadership – Karan Kanwal
- 9/10 Middle Sub School Leader – Phil Smith
- 9 Educational Leadership -Laura Hepburn
- 10 Educational Leadership – Jason Schultz
- 11/12 Senior Sub School Leader – Fiona Townsend
- 11 Educational Leadership – Duncan Birks
- 12 Educational Leadership – Kim Saxon
The Leadership Team meets each Thursday morning to discuss DEECD initiatives, Strategic Planning, Curriculum, Student and Staff Welfare, Professional Development and administrative matters pressing at the time. Leadership team members are encouraged to work at levels in and beyond their responsibility areas within the College and extending to the state education system in Victoria. Our current considerations extend to the work of Ruby Payne “A Framework for Understanding Poverty”; Engaging All Families” with the thoughts of Steven Constantino and linking learning effects focusing on the work of John Hattie. Leadership Team members are taking on responsibilities in these areas. Leadership Team members are also leaders of the Staff Focus Groups with the task of engaging teachers to focus on performance and development plans incorporating at least three sources of feedback in their quest to continually improve the teaching and learning within the College.
The areas of responsibility are detailed in the following document: Organisational Structure.2011.pdf
One member of the Leadership Team has completed his masters in educational leadership and three others are currently undertaking their masters. Another member is participating in the Eleanor Davis Leadership Program.