The Principal, Assistant Principal, Sub-school Leaders and Level Coordinators comprise the Euroa Secondary College Leadership Team.
Currently the members are:
Principal – Harold Cheung
- 7/8/9 Junior Sub School Leader – Laura Hepburn
- 7 Educational Leadership – Teagan Kohn
- 8 Educational Leadership – Janet Street
- 9 Educational Leadership -Duncan Birks
- 10/11/12 Senior Sub School Leader – Fiona Townsend
- 10 Educational Leadership – Stuart Deayton
- 11 Educational Leadership – Liz Gallagher
- 12 Educational Leadership – Phil Smith
The Leadership Team meets each Thursday morning to discuss DET initiatives, Strategic Planning, Curriculum, Student and Staff Welfare, Professional Development and administrative matters pressing at the time. Leadership team members are encouraged to work at levels in and beyond their responsibility areas within the College and extending to the state education system in Victoria. Our current considerations extend to the work of Ruby Payne “A Framework for Understanding Poverty”; Engaging All Families” with the thoughts of Steven Constantino and linking learning effects focusing on the work of John Hattie. Leadership Team members are taking on responsibilities in these areas. Leadership Team members are also leaders of the Staff Focus Groups with the task of engaging teachers to focus on performance and development plans incorporating at least three sources of feedback in their quest to continually improve the teaching and learning within the College.